Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Laundry Thief

I do laundry all. the. time. Literally - every day. Between my daughter spitting up a lot, and my husband refusing to use a towel more than once, we have a lot of laundry. But that's besides the point - you won't believe what happened to me this morning. Someone stole a pair of my daughter's pants from the laundry room! Can you believe it? Who would do that? A few of her outfits have to air dry, so when I put the rest of the clothes in the dryer, I hang her outfits on my laundry cart, in the laundry room. When I went to pickup my clothes, I noticed that her shirt was moved - I had hung it on the side of the cart, but when I came back it was hanging from the handle of the cart. And the matching pants to her outfit were nowhere to be found. I searched high and low, but they are just gone. Terrible! I don't understand what would possess anyone to steal a pair of baby pants. The next time I'm in the elevator I will be on the look out for a baby wearing my daughter's pants...

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me?! Keep a look out for that baby! Who the heck does that?!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!